Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wedding Harpist | Angola, Indiana

While I was in Rolling Prairie, Jeff was playing for a wedding ceremony on the other side of the state in Angola, Indiana.  The ceremony was held outside the VFW Hall.



The bride chose mostly traditional music for the beginning her ceremony with Pachelbel's "Canon in D" for the bridesmaids' entrance and the traditional "Bridal Chorus" by Wagner for her processional.  The final part of her ceremony was filled with more contemporary music selections.  During the unity sand ceremony, she chose "Unchained Melody", and the recessional was "All My Loving" by the Beatles.

If you are planning a wedding anywhere in Indiana, please contact us to book harp music for your ceremony!  Visit our website (http://www.theclassicharpist.com/) for rates and more information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this
post was great. I do not know who you are
but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if
you are not already ;) Cheers!

Visit my web site ... diets that work for women