Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2011

Northwest Indiana Harpist ~ Hammond Wedding Musician

My wedding on August 6th was a special event as I got to play a violin and harp duet with the bride's 13 year old nephew.  At the beginning of the performance he was a bit nervous, but he did a great job and provided a wonderful touch to the wedding day. 



The music selected by the bride was of the classical genre.  For part of the prelude music the Bride had requested that I play Prelude in C, Great Day, and Arioso.  I played King William's March for the seating of the families and groom's entrance.  For the rest of the wedding party, I played a part of Canon in D as the Bride wanted to enter to Canon In D as well.  The recessional was one of my favorites, Trumpet Tune. 

If you would like to find out more about having the harp for your wedding or a harp and violent duet, please visit our website, Hammond Wedding Harpist.

No comments: