Search This Blog

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Client Thanks | Minneapolis, Minnesota Wedding Music

I was incredibly impressed by Devon and Jeff. I had a couple of special songs I wanted played for my wedding. One of them had vocals in it. Devon did a search for sheet music online, and they performed the pieces beautifully! Devon sang for the piece with vocals while Jeff played. It was exactly what I had wanted! I also had a few younger kids at the wedding, and after the ceremony they were curious about the harps. When a couple of them came up and started playing with them, instead of getting angry and yelling at them to stop, Devon and Jeff started teaching them some easy songs to play. I would highly recommend them for any event you're planning!!

~Shannon, Bride

October 9th, 2010
Minnesota Landscape Arboretum, Chaska, MN

No comments: