Search This Blog

Friday, October 30, 2009

New Music Available

After my recital was over, I started working on some "fun" music to have ready for the weddings and events that prefer a more contemporary sound.  I love playing things that are unexpected on the harp!  Some recent additions to my repertoire include:

  • Clocks; as performed by Coldplay
  • Come Sail Away, as performed by Styx
  • I'm Yours, as performed by Jason Mraz
  • Irreplaceable; as performed by Beyonce Knowles
  • Love Story; as performed by Taylor Swift
  • So What; as perfomed by Pink
  • You Belong with Me; as performed by Taylor Swift
  • You Want to Make a Memory; as performed by Bon Jovi

To see a complete list of the music I play, please visit my repertoire list.  If you don't see your favorite listed, let me know!  I am always happy to continue to expand my play list with your requests, and it's a great way to personalize your event.

No comments: